SP Racing F3 Flight Controller
Next-generation hardware for your multi-rotor.
ACRO Version Without Compass and Barometer Sensors
The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
- No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork. (Acro and Deluxe)
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
- Wire up using using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
- Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
Weight ~6 grams
STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging